Friday, August 28, 2020


marie mayhew designs

free booklet shipping

Right now through my Etsy Shoppe, I am offering FREE shipping on my 'booklet' patterns. That's right, on my booklet patterns only. I sell PDF downloads too, but they are already free shipping (wink-wink). A great time to get caught up on those patterns you have been thinking about.

I also have a snowman pattern deal: Buy three patterns (Woolly Snowman, Woolly Snowman Hats, and Woolly Snowman Accessories) for $30.00 and get either the Woolly Snowbaby pattern or the Woolly Snowman Materials Kit (both an $8.00 value) for FREE. Your choice!

When out and about, customers will ask me, "Why don't you publish your newest patterns in booklet form anymore? I love those booklets!" Personally, I do too. Originally when I started designing I sold mainly to yarn stores across the country. Now every store is reducing their pattern inventory and going with the PDF patterns, which obviously take up less space in their store. In addition with today's society wanting everything NOW, the PDF format is that perfect solution. Thus, I still have inventory on my booklet patterns. Maybe someday we will slow down and revert back, who knows!

In defense of the PDF patterns though, per pattern you get more photos, in fact color photos especially. This format allows for that. Where as the booklet format you only had the cover photo, and there was a lot of pressure to make it a good one! 

For those of you who don't have access to a home printer, and are unable to download and print out your patterns, I have two suggestions for you: Contact either a knitting store in your area and they would gladly do it for you OR contact me. I would gladly mail out a printed copy of the PDF pattern for a small mailing charge.

Hope you take advantage of the special. Get 'em while they last!

Happy knitting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.