Friday, September 18, 2020

NEW! hugs and now, kisses!

 

Lil' Bunny Kisses

This bunny is the perfect companion for your little felted bear -- hugs and kiss go together! I am excited to introduce to you my newest little bunny rabbit, Lil' Bunny Kisses. I'm creating My Woodland Pals series based on my memories of stories I use to write as a kid. The pals include the bear, the bunny rabbit, a red fox, a raccoon and either a squirrel or a badger. Not 100% sure about the fifth critter. Any suggestions? In my stories, I had an owl named Oliver. An owl is always fun to knit, but an owl with outfits? Not sure. Yes, all of them being about the same size and shape will have interchangeable outfits and accessories. 

My daughter, Hannah, grew up with Muffy® Bears and her endless outfits and accessories. Loved those little plastic Mary Janes! I liked them first and 'thought' she should have them. Should of just bought them for myself, eh? Hannah did play with them but not as much as I did. So these new critters are to satisfy some childhood ache.

My dear friend, Beth, has offered to help me design some knit outfits. Simple, but sweet outfits and accessories that will be knit-only items. The combination of the knit outfits on the felted bear or bunny will be wonderful. I so love the combination of textures!

Like the bear, the bunny is knit in one continuous piece. It measures felted about 7.5-inch/19-cm tall, not including the ears. I love the felted texture and how sturdy it is. It will hold up to lots of years of loving. In the bunny pattern, the little ribbon ear bow is made to come off. Each pattern comes with its signature accessory. 

Knit and felt a sweet bunny for that special child (that includes you) in your life.

Happy knitting!




PS - if you ever need any help or want me to do videos on anything to help with your success of felting the bear and bunny, don't hesitate to make suggestions. I appreciate the feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.