Monday, February 14, 2022

happy valentine's day!

 

Lil' Bunny Kisses pattern with valentine heart
bunny hugs to you!

Wishing you this day some sweetness: a day of sunshine, chocolate kisses, and some quality knitting time! Above is my photo valentine to you. 

side view
I made this bunny for a customer and she wanted the heart to go with it. So I inserted a long needle threaded with two strands of fingering weight yarn through the heart and coming out in each paw. Then I pulled the two strands taught against the paw and tied the ends into a bow. That way, the heart can be removed one day if desired. I just had to share with you. Everyday is Valentine's Day when you can give a bunny!

The pattern is my Lil' Bunny Kisses PDF pattern and the heart, Woolly Sweet-Hearts PDF.

Happy knitting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.