Friday, December 10, 2021

Lil' bunny kisses for sale!

 

Little Bunny Kisses knit and felt pattern, marie mayhew designs
'stanley'

This little guy is for sale in my 2nd Etsy shoppe, my sample shop. I named him Stanley and he comes with a birth certificate too. A perfect little gift to tuck inside a holiday stocking, peeking out at you.

He measures about 8-inches tall from his toes to the tip of his ears. He was first knit using 100% wool and felted down to a tight, nubby boiled-wool texture, great for cuddling and durable too. Stanley has black glass eyes, but I can change them out for yarn ones, if desired. I do recommend yarn eyes for small children for fear of swallowing. 

Blue Bunny full body view, marie mayhew designs
lil' bunny kisses pattern
In fact, if you want a different name and birth date, that is easy to accommodate. Who does he look like to you?

Tomorrow, I will be pleased to introduce you to his sister, Andrea, a little white bunny, slightly smaller than Stanley, but just as cuddly.

The already-knitted bunnies are just the start of something new for me. I am hoping to create an array of little guys and gals dressed in hand-knit outfits. I hope to sell them outright to proud customers like yourself. I feel like a kid again, playing with my dolls and stuffed animals. 

In 2022, I am hoping to complete my story (which I have started) about these little woodland critters. In addition I want to finish designing patterns for 3 more characters: fox, raccoon and badger. 

Go to my 2nd Etsy shoppe and check out these two little bunny siblings. While you're there, look around, I have lots of other whimsical samples for sale, just in time for your holiday giving!

Happy knitting!




PS - want to knit a bunny of your own? Check out my website* and my Lil' Bunny Kisses pattern!

*mariemayhew.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.