Friday, October 15, 2021

halloween knitting treats!

 

black retro-cat pincushion

black retro cat pincushion pattern
buy me!
Tricks-and-treats time again! Knitting those Halloween treats just got even sweeter. My pincushion design for the month of October is the Black Retro-Cat PDF pattern. An easy knit and felt cat head with simple wool/acrylic felt embellishments. Its all in the detailing!

The cat head measures about 4-inches tall, including the ears. It is knit as one continuous piece, in the round, and no sewing needed. The pattern walks you through the embroidery. A great beginner's project with simple easy stitches. Nothing fancy. It just looks that way!

The clay stick pins shown above are from Just Another Button Company. They assembled this whimsical combination just for me and my cat pattern. You can only purchase this combination of pins through my Etsy store.

Be sure to check out my second Etsy store called MyWoollysomethings in which I'm selling off my samples for reduced prices. I have several pumpkins in various colors and textures, plus a large and small retro cat all done and ready for gift giving. Get them while you can!

Happy Halloween to all my favorite knitters. Its a fun time to be knitting as the weather gets cooler!

Happy knitting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.