Friday, April 23, 2021

how about a bear hug?

 

Lil' Bear Hugs with birth certificate

I don't know about you, but I could use a good-size bear hug these days! Still feeling isolated and everything is certainly not back to normal quite yet. So how about sending some hugs to your family and friends, knit and felt a cuddly bear from my Lil' Bear Hugs pattern!

I just mailed off a bear for a customer, a knitted one. As part of the package I included a bear birth certificate complete with name and birthdate. The tagline reads: This little bear loves to give hugs. Please indulge on a daily basis!

three woolly bears
It got me excited to make bears again in various sizes. I'm mulling over the idea of carrying the yarns in various weights to create three different bear sizes. I will keep you posted on that decision.

In the meantime, knit yourself a bear or two for that special someone. Everyone could use a little bear hug about now!

Happy knitting!




PS - want me to knit you a bear of your very own? Check out my website: MarieMayhew.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.