Tuesday, April 13, 2021

autumn samples up for grabs!


Just uploaded a bunch of pumpkins, woolly leaf trivets, black cats and more to my second Etsy shoppe: My Woollysomethings! I even have a pillow-toss pumpkin available. Never too early to get your Fall shopping started!

I will be uploading a few snowmen and extra hats and accessories. Just updating a few, giving them new faces and outfits. Then I only have one bin left to go through, the bin with my holiday stockings and odds and ends. Be sure to come back often to check out my newest items. 

Right now I still have a few Easter items on sale at 25% off while they last.

It feels good to make room for some new creating. I am pleased that customers have been sharing with me how excited they are to be receiving the samples. That delights me! Good to know they are going to a good home.

Happy knitting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.