Thursday, March 18, 2021

samples for sale!

 

woolly lamb

I've created a second Etsy Shoppe called, My Woolly Somethings. I'm selling off my older samples to make room for the new ones! Honestly, I have so many samples and I need to pare down. So I have been starting to list my samples by seasons. Right now, I have a good selection of Spring items: bunnies, chicks, and soon to come nest with eggs.

If you are needing a little something extra for that Easter basket, come check me out. These samples are still in wonderful shape and need a new home. They need to be out on display not stuck in a box in my basement!


The prices are very reasonable, half off what I would usually sell custom orders for on my other Etsy store. I'm letting go of a few samples because certain yarns are discontinued, Thus they can't be duplicated, truly one-of-a-kind. My sample bins are overflowing and I need the room. Its time for me to share!

I'm running an additional sale (25% off) on certain items. Be sure to check back often. I have six bins to go through! The next bin is Autumn items: pumpkins (knit and felted), leaves, acorns, and gnomes. 

Thank you always for your interest in my patterns and now my samples!

Happy knitting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.