Friday, February 12, 2021

my sweet-hearts!

 

woolly sweet-hearts

Happy Valentine's Day, one and all! Wishing you sweetness wherever you can find it, hopefully in knitting these sweet little felted hearts sometime in your near future. The PDF pattern is Woolly Sweet-Hearts. It gives two shapes and two sizes to knit. And fun to embellish and decorate with whimsical clay pins.

To help with embellishing I have done a tutorial on several ways to embellish them further like the crochet edge shown above. See HERE or HERE or HERE for tutorial within this blog.

just another button company just pins
The decorative pins are from Just Another Button Company and I sell several Valentine themed pins in my website or Etsy shop. One set (shown right) I had JABC create just for me, so you can only buy this set within my shops.I love my hearts and they are sitting out in a bowl on my coffee table as we speak. The array of colors and designs are such a bright spot these cold winter days. Be creative or not. They are a quick and easy knit and a delight to embellish.

Be sure to share your heart creations. I would love to see what you create!

Happy knitting!





felted valentine hearts
JABC prairie bee clay button




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.