Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yummy! Home-made Butterfingers.

woolly candy corn

The Butterfingers is about my most favorite candy bar, EVER! So when I came across this recipe on Pinterest I had to get the recipe. FYI, I haven't made it yet. I am having a hard time finding traditional candy corn. I may have to go to a specialty candy store.

So for all you Butterfingers lovers out there, here it is! Let me know where you found the candy corn, would you?


Home-made Butterfingers

1 pound candy corn pieces
16 ounce jar peanut butter
16 ounce package chocolate candy coating

Melt candy corn in a microwave on high for one minute. Stir and continue cooking in 15-second intervals until melted, stirring after each interval. Stir in the peanut butter. Spread the mixture in an 8x8-inch pan lined with parchment paper. Cool completely. Cut into 1-inch squares. Melt the chocolate candy and dip the 1-inch pieces in the chocolate to coat. Lay on a sheet of waxed paper to set.

Makes about 32 pieces.

Who would of ever thought those leftover candy corn to go to such a good use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.