Sunday, March 17, 2019

my woolly somethings

woolly chick with wire legs

I'm cleaning house, business-wise! That is, I'm sorting through my hundreds of samples and needing to pare down some!

I opened a second Etsy Shoppe to sell these 'extra' samples. My shoppe is called My Woolly Somethings.  I have made changes to many of them, as you may notice, making them truly one-of-a-kind. They are all knit and felted and ready to ship. No waiting required!

Hope you check out my shoppe! I am running a sale that if you buy two or more samples you will  get FREE shipping within the domestic United States.

A great gift for that special friend or family member to add to their Easter baskets.

Hope you find something you like.

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.