Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year, Owl Lovers!


I saw this blog today that had a posting about creating your own owl calendar. Shivani, the author of My Owl Barn blogspot collaborated with 30 international artists and came up with the Owl Lover 2012 Calendar project. They give you all you need to create your own calendar with all the downloadable art. What a fun and practical idea!

In addition, I was playing around on my Etsy site last night and created a new, whimsical owl treasury called: Wool ewe bee mine? Surely, Owl will! It displays several fun woolly owls in various forms, some pretty cute ones too. Hope you enjoy it!

So for all you owl lovers out there, wool or otherwise, here's to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.