Monday, December 30, 2013

NEW black sheep kits!

woolly sheep
For a limited time I will be carrying Woolly Black Sheep kits now available in my Etsy Shoppe:


grazing sheep
The kit creates an all black sheep from head to toe. In each kit I have included Frog Tree's Alpaca Suri in a dark grey color that corresponds with the black worsted. Once felted it creates a wonderfully soft and fuzzy sheep especially after being vigorously brushed the nap riser brush. The head, tail, and legs do not have the Suri carried along with to give a different texture after felting. The kit has all the makings for one sheep either in the standing position, as shown above, or the grazing position.

If you don't need another black sheep in your family at this time, I do sell the traditional sheep kits:


woolly sheep kit

 Happy knitting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.