I LOVE teaching classes because of this very aspect, the one-on-one availability to others and the opportunity to show them what I do for a living -- create!
So, I am asking: What would you like to see? What have you been curious about? Or have you taken a class by me and just need that visual reminder to go back to again and again? It is so nice having an online encyclopedia of information on the internet at your very finger tips, isn't it?
I came up with a few ideas to start with, such as:
1) A tutorial on how to make french knots Marie's way that work every time.
2) How to make cute faces with a few stitches and a little love.
3) How to make a clay carrot nose.
4) How to use a Wonder Washer (that also explains what a Wonder Washer is)?
5) Wool fiberfill versus polyester fiberfill.
6) Basics of needle felting or fixing things with needle felting.
Any others? I have been talking about doing something like this for a year or more, but now seem to have more time and gumption. I would love to hear what you would love to hear more about!