Wednesday, February 6, 2013

a woolly knit-a-long

woolly sheep with curly locks
Attention all you Ravelry fans!

I am trying something new on my Ravelry group page, that's woolly something. We are going to attempt a knit-a-long there. We will knit & felt the Woolly Sheep pattern. You can create either a black-and-white version or an all-cream lamb, your choice.

We begin tomorrow, Thursday, February 7th, 2013. Sorry such short notice, but come and join right in, anytime. I will be sharing my new unpublished updates to this pattern: a new approach to the legs. If everybody likes them, I will be sharing them with the world at large later on.

All you need is the current pattern and some yarn. Have any questions? don't hesitate to ask. All my patterns are now available in PDF format on Ravelry.

Look forward to knitting along with you!

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.