Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Snowman Season!


We received a dump-load of snow here in Minnesota, and it is finally starting to look a bit like Christmas. The stuff for snowman making is upon us. Actually, it needs to warm up just a bit first!

But everyday is 'snowman' weather for the Woolly Snowman! The snowman above was knit for a client. Just before mailing it off, I stuck a few of the decorative pins into his hat. Isn't he cute? The pins, above, come in a set of five: 4 snowflakes and one cardinal, thus the name, 'Snow Bird'. I love these whimsical pins!

Most of my samples are still in Colorado at a trunk show. But when they return I will demonstrate a few other ideas for using these and other winter-y pins!

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.