Monday, November 26, 2012

Fun New Items!

'N is for Noel'
I just added a bunch of new pins, such as the set above, to my Etsy Shoppe. They are decorative pins used to adorn a favorite pin cushion or in my case, a favorite woolly item. These pins come from one of my favorite companies, Just Another Button Company.

Each set includes five pins. Each pin measures about 2-inches high (including pin) by 1/2-inch wide.

The pins are first created out of clay, built into canes and then reduced and cut into each individual shape resulting in precise consistency and detailing. They are sturdy and solid pins.

In the next several weeks, I want to show several ideas on how to use these pins on your own woolly projects adding that further whimsical detail. Stay tuned!

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.