Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hoppy Bunnies. A Bit More Hip Hop.



I have recently revised the Woolly Bunnies pattern. I rarely do revisions, but I have been wanting to make a few changes to this pattern for awhile now.

What's new? First off, I added back paws to the laying-down bunny, as per several requests from customers. Secondly, I raised the arms of the sitting-up bunny to a slightly higher position (not visible in this photo). And finally,  I positioned the sitting-up bunny's ears higher up on its head so its face is looking more forward rather than so upward as before. I am really pleased with all of these changes. Hope you will too!

Already have the old bunny pattern? Soon I will have a downloadable pdf available for you with all the updates on it. Then you can write in the changes on your existing pattern. Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.