Tuesday, October 7, 2014

NEW! black pumpkin kits

medium-size pumpkin kits
I finally put together my Woolly Black Pumpkin Kits, and they are available in my Etsy shoppe for a limited time. I had planned to include white felt and/or yarn in each kit for needle felting 'BOO' on them, but in the end liked the simpleness of the pumpkin just the way it was. For those interested in a stencil, I will put a 'BOO' template here on the blog for you to use and instructions.

I have two kits available: a medium and large-size pumpkin. The medium is about 4-1/2 to 5-inches tall (includes stem), and the large, about 6-inches tall. The curly vine is made from brown kraft wire and the leaf is stenciled paper. This pumpkin would look cute covered in polka dots, wouldn't it? 

large-size pumpkin kits

I knit and felted a pumpkin in one night, a quick and fun project! I just ordered some "BOO" pins from Just Another Button Company that will look spook-tackler on these little guys. I will display them on my pumpkins when the pins arrive, hopefully this week.

Gets you in the pumpkin mood, doesn't it?

Happy knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.