Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Year of the Woolly Snowman

Next year, 2013, will mark the 10 year anniversary of the Woolly Snowman pattern. I can't believe it has been that long!

To help celebrate the anniversary, I have created a special Facebook page. Still working on a clever name for the sight. Here I will have fun photos, ideas and quotes like this one, above, as a tribute to the snowman. In addition, I am encouraging others who have knit and felted a snowman or two to share their photos. Especially photos of their snowmen going new places, worldly travels, interesting sights. If we get enough photos, I would love to create a snowman calendar for the year 2014.

To mark the beginning of the year, I am now knitting and felting a HUGE snowman using bulky yarn and size 15 needles. Not life-size, but big enough to melt your heart. Stay tuned for photos.

Come 'like' my page to receive updates and to stay-in-touch.



Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.