Monday, October 1, 2012

Colorado Workshops


Colorado here I come!
The dates, the stores involved, the workshops, and the times are all official! Below are the stores participating:

October 23, Tuesday, My Sister Knits, Fort Collins
October 25, Thursday, The Recycled Lamb, Lakewood
October 26, Friday, The Recycled Lamb, Lakewood
October 27, Saturday, Knit Knack, Arvada

Check out my website for further details for each class descriptions: Special Events.

I am looking forward to coming back to Colorado, the awesome mountains and all the wonderful people I have met and shared my patterns with. Hope you are in the neighborhood and can drop by and support these local yarn stores!

Happy knitting & felting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.