Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Luck of the Irish!

woolly leprechaun
NOTICE: As of January 1st, 2015 I have taken the Leprechaun Gnome PDF off my website for downloading. My new book, Whimsical Woollies, is coming out in May 2015 and will have all the gnome adaptions in it. They are new and improved and all in one simple location. Thanks!
According to folklore, a leprechaun is a type of male faerie that lives on the island of Ireland. Most often, leprechauns are cobblers. But whatever their trade, they are always mischievous. The leprechaun is said to be very rich with treasures buried in secret places. Follow a rainbow to its end and you may find a leprechaun and his pot of gold!

Create your own woolly leprechaun just in time for Saint Patrick's Day! I have just created a pdf download, below, with photos and directions on how to turn the Woolly Gnome & Mushroom pattern into a wee little woolly leprechaun.


Soon I will will have downloads for the other gnome versions: Matilda the Witch and the Santa Gnome. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Love to hear your comments.